Tuesday 3 February 1976
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican). In that special week of February people in US were listening to 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover by Paul Simon.
In UK Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen was in the top 5 hits.
Taxi Driver, directed by Martin Scorsese, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1976
while Curtain by Agatha Christie was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1976.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1976!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1976 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Dwayne Rudd: linebacker (Minnesota Vikings).
- Karen Bradley: Miss Rhode Island-USA (1996).
- Tim Heidecker: American comedian.
- Isla Fisher: Scottish-Australian actress.
- Mathieu Dandenault: Canadian ice hockey player.
- 26th NBA All-Star Game: East beats West 123-109 at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1976 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paul Simon - 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover
- Donna Summer - Love To Love You Baby
- Hot Chocolate - You Sexy Thing
- Barry Manilow - I Write The Songs
- Earth, Wind & Fire - Sing A Song
- Ohio Players - Love Rollercoaster
- Paul Anka - Times Of Your Life
- Rhythm Heritage - Theme From S.W.A.T.
- C. W. McCall - Convoy
- Neil Sedaka - Breaking Up Is Hard To Do
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
- Sailor - Glass Of Champagne
- Abba - Mamma Mia
- Laurel & Hardy With The Avalon Boys featuring Chill Wills - The Trail Of The Lonesome Pine
- In Dulce Jubilo / On Horseback - Mike Oldfield
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?