Sunday 3 February 2008
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Low by Flo Rida.
In UK Now You're Gone by Basshunter featuring DJ Mental Theo's Bazzheadz was in the top 5 hits.
Nerves, directed by Robert Reinert, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while Plum Lucky by Janet Evanovich was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Escape to Chimp Eden.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Anti-Japan War Online 抗战在线 or Audiosurf.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 2008!
Which were the important events of 3 February 2008 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 03 February
- In Glendale, Arizona, the NFL's Super Bowl XLII is played. The New York Giants beat the previously undefeated New England Patriots with a 17-14 victory. Most Valuable Player is Giants' Quarterback Eli Manning.
- Israeli forces open fire on Lebanon in the Wazzani River area resulting in one death and one injury. (Canadian Press via Google News)
- War in Chad (2005–present): Battles rage in Adré near the Sudanese border. (Reuters)
- At least 23 people die in an earthquake in western Rwanda. (Aljazeera)
- Sri Lankan Civil War: At least eight people die and up to 100 are hurt in a suicide attack in the main railway station in Colombo. (BBC News)
- Egyptian troops close the last breach in Egypt's border with the Gaza Strip. (AP via ''The Jerusalem Post'')
- Silver State Helicopters, one of America's largest helicopter flight schools, suddenly closes its doors and files bankruptcy.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 2008 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?