Thursday 3 January 1901
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ngo Dinh Diem and Eric Voegelin in Cologne.
Le Cambrioleur insaisissable, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1901.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 January 1901!
Which were the important events of 3 January 1901 ?
- The tenth night and ninth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- The Festival of Sleep Day
- In astronomy the best date to view the Quadrantids meteor shower.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Pax
- Feast day of St Genevieve
- In astronomy the approximate date of Earth's perihelion.
- Ngo Dinh Diem: President / Dictator of South Vietnam (1955-63).
- Eric Voegelin in Cologne: Germany; philosopher of history, professor in USA.
- Ngo ?inh Diem: South Vietnamese politician (d. 1963).
- Andr? Folliasson: La Buissi?re physician.
- Ngo Diem: Vietnamese lawyer and politician 1st President of the Republic of Vietnam (d. 1963).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1901 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Ma Blushin' Rosie - Albert Campbell
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1901?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?