Thursday 3 January 1907
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Anna May Wong and Ray Milland.
Belles of Killarney, directed by Arthur Melbourne Cooper, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 January 1907!
Which were the important events of 3 January 1907 ?
- The tenth night and ninth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- The Festival of Sleep Day
- In astronomy the best date to view the Quadrantids meteor shower.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Pax
- Feast day of St Genevieve
- In astronomy the approximate date of Earth's perihelion.
- Anna May Wong: Los Angeles, California -- Actress (Impact, Study in Scarlet).
- Ray Milland: Actor (Lost Weekend - Academy Award 1945), dies at 81.
- Josef Foerster composer: dies at age 73.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 3 January 1907
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1907 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Jimmie and Maggie at the Ball Game - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- The Moon Has His Eyes on You - Ada Jones
- Would You Leave Your Happy Home for Me? - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?