Sunday 3 January 1937
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Fire Over England, directed by William K. Howard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1937.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 January 1937!
Which were the important events of 3 January 1937 ?
- The tenth night and ninth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- The Festival of Sleep Day
- In astronomy the best date to view the Quadrantids meteor shower.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Pax
- Feast day of St Genevieve
- In astronomy the approximate date of Earth's perihelion.
- Glen Larson: American director producer and screenwriter created Battlestar Galactica (d. 2014).
- Seri Wangnaitham: Thai dancer and choreographer (d. 2007).
- The first science fiction convention is held in Leeds, England.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?