Sunday 3 January 2016
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
The Hateful Eight, directed by Quentin Tarantino, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2016
while Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids by Rob Elliott was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Message Received.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Lego Worlds or Battlefleet Gothic: Armada.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 January 2016!
Which were the important events of 3 January 2016 ?
- The tenth night and ninth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- The Festival of Sleep Day
- In astronomy the best date to view the Quadrantids meteor shower.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Pax
- Feast day of St Genevieve
- In astronomy the approximate date of Earth's perihelion.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 03 January
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
What news were making the headlines those days in January 2016?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?