Tuesday 3 July 1900
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
A Strike in a Dime Museum, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1900.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1900!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1900 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- John Mason Brown: Louisville, Kentucky -- Critic (Tonight on Broadway).
- Maurice Baledent: France Scientist.
- Alessandro Blasetti: Italian film director and critic, one of the two best directors of the Fascist period of Italian cinema from 1935-1945, which was, for the most part, a mediocre era.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?