Monday 3 July 1911
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Dante's Inferno, directed by Francesco Bertolini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1911.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1911!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1911 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- Ernesto Sabato: Argentine writer, painter and physicist.
- Jean Fournier: French violinist who died on 9 July 2003 in Caen.
- Ty Cobb hits in his 40th straight game. Does not get a hit next day
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- John McCormack - Mother Machree
- Steamboat Bill - Arthur Collins
- Tell Her I Love Her So - Reed Miller
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?