Thursday 3 July 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Flying Circus, directed by Alfred Lind, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1913!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1913 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- Hugh Stirling MacKenzie: British vice Admiral.
- Dorothy Kilgallen: American journalist actress and author (d. 1965).
- Hugh Mackenzie: Scottish military careerist with the British Navy.
- Common tern banded in Maine; found dead in 1919 in Africa (1st bird known to have crossed the Atlantic)
- Confederate veterans at the Great Reunion of 1913 reenact Pickett's Charge; upon reaching the high-water mark of the Confederacy they are met by the outstretched hands of friendship from Union survivors.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Say Au Revoir But Not Goodbye - John McCormack
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1913?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?