Wednesday 3 July 1918
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Lord Mulley and S V Ranga Rao.
Cupid Angling, directed by Albert Morrison, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1918.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1918!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1918 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- Lord Mulley: British MP (Labour).
- S V Ranga Rao: South Indian actor (Telugu Cinema Actor) (d. 1974).
- Archie Harris: American track & field champion.
- Ann Landers: American columnist who, with her twin sister Abigail Van Buren, both became nationally syndicated advice columnists.
- Abigail Van Buren: American columnist who, with her twin sister Ann Landers, both became nationally syndicated advice columnists.
- Sultan Mehmed: V of the Ottoman Empire (Born 1844).
- The Siberian Expedition is launched to extract the Czechoslovak Legion from the Russian Civil War.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1918 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Little Mother of Mine - John McCormack
- There's a Little Blue Star in the Window (And it Means All the World to Me) - Henry Burr
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?