Sunday 3 July 1927
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Joyless Street, directed by G.W. Pabst, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1927.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1927!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1927 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- Jean Prodromides: Neuilly sur Seine Musician.
- Pierre Cahuzac: .
- Ken Russell: British film director who aimed to shock, which he did with flair but no subtlety.
- Charles Vandenhove: Belgian architect (Standard-Omnisporthal, Luik).
- 47th Wimbledon Mens Tennis: H Cochet beats Borotra (46 46 63 64 75)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?