Monday 3 July 1933
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
His Private Secretary, directed by Philip H. Whitman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1933!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1933 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- Edward Brandt: American doctor and public health official (d. 2007).
- Jacques Bouquet: France sport Champion.
- Hipolito Yrigoyen: President of Argentina (Born 1852).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?