Thursday 3 July 1941
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Sergeant York, directed by Howard Hawks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1941!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1941 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- Gloria Allred: American feminist lawyer and crusader, the high-profile politically active head of Los Angeles N.O.
- Gérard Boyer: French chef and restaurateur, renowned for Les Crayeres, his chateau restaurant in Reims, which boasted three Michelin stars.
- Adoor Gopalakrishnan: Cinematographer (Kathapurushan, Mathulikal).
- Judith Lacan: French psychoanalyst who is the daughter of the radical psychoanalyst Jacques Lacan and Sylvia Bataille.
- WWII: Joseph Stalin, in his first address since the German invasion, calls upon the Soviet people to carry out a quotscorched earthquot policy of resistance to the bitter end.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?