Friday 3 July 1942
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Magnificent Ambersons, directed by Orson Welles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1942.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1942!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1942 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- Eddy Mitchell: French singer-songwriter and actor (Les Chaussettes Noires).
- Paco Stanley: Mexican TV entertainer (Born 1942).
- Kurtwood Smith: New Lisbon, Wisconsin -- Actor (Rambo III, Robocop).
- Louis Franchet d'Esperey: French general (Born 1856).
- Germany troop march into Sebastopol
- Hitler visits Field Marshal Von Bocks headquarter / d into / d Ukraine
- WWII: Guadalcanal, occupied only by aborigines falls to the Japanese Naval construction force deployed to construct an air field on the island.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?