Monday 3 July 1967
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of July people in US were listening to Windy by The Association.
In UK A Whiter Shade Of Pale by Procol Harum was in the top 5 hits.
The Dirty Dozen, directed by Robert Aldrich, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Eighth Day by Thornton Wilder was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1967!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1967 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- Spiros Marangos: Greek footballer.
- Brian Cashman: American major league baseball executive.
- Katy Clark: Scottish lawyer and politician.
- Amy Van Horne: Actress (Carla Solieto-The City).
- John Clark: American lawyer and politician (d. 1852).
- News at 10 premieres on English TV
- A military rebellion led by Belgian mercenary Jean Schramme begins in Katanga, Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Association - Windy
- The Young Rascals - Groovin'
- The Music Explosion - Little Bit O'Soul
- Frankie Valli - Can't Take My Eyes Off You
- Scott McKenzie - San Francisco (Be Sure To Wear Flowers In Your Hair)
- Petula Clark - Don't Sleep In The Subway
- Every Mothers' Son - Come On Down To My Boat
- The 5th Dimension - Up-Up And Away
- The Grass Roots - Let's Live For Today
- Johnny Rivers - The Tracks Of My Tears
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?