Wednesday 3 July 1974
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of July people in US were listening to Rock The Boat by The Hues Corporation.
In UK The Streak by Ray Stevens was in the top 5 hits.
Where the Red Fern Grows, directed by Norman Tokar, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1974
while Watership Down by Richard Adams was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1974!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1974 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- Jamie Feick: American basketball player: forward.
- Pitching in major league-record 13th consecutive game for Dodgers
- Soyuz 14 carries 2 Cosmonauts to space station Salyut 3
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1974 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bo Donaldson & The Heywoods - Billy, Don't Be A Hero
- John Denver - Annie's Song
- George McCrae - Rock Your Baby
- Gordon Lightfoot - Sundown
- The Hues Corporation - Rock The Boat
- The Stylistics - You Make Me Feel Brand New
- Olivia Newton-John - If You Love Me (Let Me Know)
- Gladys Knight and the Pips - On And On
- Kool & The Gang - Hollywood Swinging
- Anne Murray - You Won't See Me
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?