Wednesday 3 July 1996
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of July people in US were listening to Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.
In UK Killing Me Softly by Fugees was in the top 5 hits.
Criss Cross, directed by Robert Siodmak, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1996
while The Runaway Jury by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1996!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1996 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- Mitchell Straub: YouTube Star.
- Kendji Girac: French singer and musician, young prodigy, of Spanish Romani descent, he won the French version of TV program "The Voice" (La plus belle Voix), aged 18.
- Raaj Kumar: Pakistani-Indian police officer and actor (d. 1996).
- Stone of Scone is returned to Scotland.
- Boris Yeltsin is reelected as President of Russia after the second round of elections.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1996 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Los Del Rio - Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix)
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Tha Crossroads
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me
- Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
- 2 Pac - How Do U Want It
- Toni Braxton - You're Makin' Me High
- Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
- Tracy Chapman - Give Me One Reason
- Adam Clayton & Larry Mullen - Theme From Mission Impossible
- Monica - Why I Love You So Much
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?