Thursday 3 July 2008
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of July people in US were listening to I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry.
Hancock, directed by Peter Berg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while Sail by James Patterson, Howard Roughan was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2008.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 2008!
Which were the important events of 3 July 2008 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 03 July
- The Pentagon extends the tour of duty of the 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit in Afghanistan. (AP via Google News)
- The European Central Bank increases interest rates in the Eurozone to 4.25 per cent to tackle inflation. (AP via ''Forbes'')
- French authorities charge Continental Airlines and five individuals over the Concorde disaster. (''The Guardian'')
- MV ''Princess of the Stars'' disaster: The Board of Marine Inquiry says that two of four ballast tanks were empty, leaving the ship unstable. (Inquirer.net)
- Google is ordered to divulge the viewing habits of every user to Viacom if they have watched Youtube videos. (BBC News)
- NASA announces discovery of water in the atmosphere of Mercury by its MESSENGER probe. (Planetary Society)
- Olympic athletes including Roger Federer, Yao Ming, Laure Manaudou, Liu Xiang, and Yelena Isinbayeva are among the stars of the International Olympic Committee (IOC)’s latest public service announcement entitled “Heroes”.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2008 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?