Wednesday 3 June 1908
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Resa Stockholm-Göteborg genom Göta och Trollhätte kanaler, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1908.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1908!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1908 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Adele Dixon: Actress (Calling the Tune).
- Eddie Acuff: Actor (Guns of the Pecos, Phantom Creeps, Outer Gate).
- (Saturnin) Rogers: France Actor.
- Jean Medinger: French accordionist, who formed a duo with his brother Jacques.
- Streeter Stuart: American news journalist, a legendary HUB radio and TV newsman, well known for the quality of his powerful voice delivering the news on radio for over 30 years.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1908 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- The Vilia Song - Elise Stevenson
- Maxim's - Harry Macdonough
- From Your Dear Heart to Mine - Frank Stanley
- Women - Peerless Quartet
- The Rosary - Ernestine Schumann-Heink
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?