Saturday 3 June 1911
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mason Gross and Paulette Goddard [Marion Levy].
The Infant at Snakeville, directed by Gilbert M. 'Broncho Billy' Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1911!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1911 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Mason Gross: Dr / TV Professor (Think Fast, Two for the Money).
- Paulette Goddard [Marion Levy]: Switzerland, actress (The Great Dictator).
- Olaf Okern Norway: Nordic skier (Olympic-medal-1948).
- Ellen Corby: American character actress, onscreen from 1933.
- Come Josephine in My Flying Machine hits #1
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'm Falling in Love with Someone - John McCormack
- All Aboard for Blanket Bay - Ada Jones
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?