Thursday 3 June 1915
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Jim the Penman, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1915!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1915 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Iris Meredith: Sioux City, Iowa -- Actress (Son of Davy Crockett).
- Leo Gorcey: NYC, New York -- Actor (Mannequin, Road to Zanzibar).
- Mexican Revolution: Troops of Obregon and Villa clash at León: Obregon loses his right arm in grenade attack but Villa is decisively defeated.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Maybe a Day, Maybe a Year - Henry Burr
- By Heck - Byron G. Harlan & Will Robbins
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1915?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?