Saturday 3 June 1916
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Arsene Lupin, directed by George Loane Tucker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1916.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1916!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1916 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- André Wogenscky: French ‘modern’ architect, André Wogenscky was the main assistant and chef d’atelier to Le Corbusier.
- Leo Gorcey: American actor and singer (d. 1969).
- National Defense Act establishes ROTC
- The National Defense Act is signed into law, increasing the size of the United States National Guard by 450,000 men.
- The Reserve Officer Training Corps or ROTC is established by the U.S. Congress.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Underneath the Stars - Prince's Orchestra
- The Hesitating Blues - Prince's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?