Sunday 3 June 1928
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Lodger: A Story of the London Fog, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1928.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1928!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1928 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
Famous Birthdays:03 June
- Li Yuan-hung: Chinese general and political figure (Born 1864).
- The American serial killer Albert Fish kidnaps and kills 10-year-old Grace Budd.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?