Tuesday 3 June 1930
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marion [Eleanor] Zimmer Bradley [Breen] and Marion Zimmer Bradley.
White Hell of Pitz Palu, directed by Dr. Arnold Fanck, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1930!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1930 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Marion [Eleanor] Zimmer Bradley [Breen]: Sci-fi author (Storm Queen).
- Marion Zimmer Bradley: American author (d. 1999).
- Marion Zimmer-Bradley: American writer, noted for her popularity in the sci-fi field and most renowned for "The Mists of Avalon," a novel of the women in the Arthurian legends, a world best-seller and TV miniseries.
- Dakota Staton: American jazz singer (d. 2007).
- Marion Bradley: American author and poet (d. 1999).
- George Fernandes: Indian journalist and politician Minister of Defence for India
- Ben Wada: Japanese director and producer (d. 2011)
- Grover Cleveland Alexander is released by the Phillies
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?