Tuesday 3 June 1930
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
White Hell of Pitz Palu, directed by Dr. Arnold Fanck, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1930!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1930 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Marion Zimmer Bradley: American author (d. 1999).
- Marion [Eleanor] Zimmer Bradley [Breen]: Sci-fi author (Storm Queen).
- Dakota Staton: American jazz singer (d. 2007).
- Marion Zimmer-Bradley: American writer, noted for her popularity in the sci-fi field and most renowned for "The Mists of Avalon," a novel of the women in the Arthurian legends, a world best-seller and TV miniseries.
- Marion Bradley: American author and poet (d. 1999).
- George Fernandes: Indian journalist and politician Minister of Defence for India
- Ben Wada: Japanese director and producer (d. 2011)
- Grover Cleveland Alexander is released by the Phillies
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?