Saturday 3 June 1933
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Isa ibn Salman Al Khalifah and Jacques Bouquet.
His Private Secretary, directed by Philip H. Whitman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1933!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1933 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Isa ibn Salman Al Khalifah: emir of Bahrain (d. 1999).
- Jacques Bouquet: French rugby union player, known as "Jacky.
- Isa bin Salman Al Khalifa: Bahranian king (d. 1999).
- William Muldoon: Belfast NY, boxing commissioner, dies at 88.
- Pope Pius XI encyclical On oppression of the Church in Spain
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 3 June 1933
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?