Saturday 3 June 1933
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
His Private Secretary, directed by Philip H. Whitman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1933!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1933 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Jacques Bouquet: French rugby union player, known as "Jacky.
- Isa ibn Salman Al Khalifah: emir of Bahrain (d. 1999).
- Isa bin Salman Al Khalifa: Bahranian king (d. 1999).
- William Muldoon: Belfast NY, boxing commissioner, dies at 88.
- Pope Pius XI encyclical On oppression of the Church in Spain
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?