Monday 3 June 1935
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Edward McGrady and Irma P Hall.
The Triumph of Sherlock Holmes, directed by Leslie S. Hiscott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1935!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1935 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Edward McGrady: MP.
- Irma P Hall: American actress.
- Irma Hall: African-American actress who is best known for playing matriarchal figures in the films A Family Thing, Soul Food and The Ladykillers.
- Enzo Jannaci: Italian singer-songwriter, actor and stand-up comedian.
- Raoul Franklin: Chancellor (City University London).
- Enzo Jannacci: Italian singer-songwriter and actor (d. 2013)
- French Normandie sets Atlantic crossing record of 1,077 hours
- One thousand unemployed Canadian workers board freight cars in Vancouver, British Columbia, beginning a protest trek to Ottawa, Ontario.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?