Monday 3 June 1935
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Triumph of Sherlock Holmes, directed by Leslie S. Hiscott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1935!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1935 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Irma P Hall: American actress.
- Edward McGrady: MP.
- Enzo Jannaci: Italian singer-songwriter, actor and stand-up comedian.
- Irma Hall: African-American actress who is best known for playing matriarchal figures in the films A Family Thing, Soul Food and The Ladykillers.
- Raoul Franklin: Chancellor (City University London).
- Enzo Jannacci: Italian singer-songwriter and actor (d. 2013)
- French Normandie sets Atlantic crossing record of 1,077 hours
- One thousand unemployed Canadian workers board freight cars in Vancouver, British Columbia, beginning a protest trek to Ottawa, Ontario.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?