Sunday 3 June 1945
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Hale S Irwin and John Derbyshire.
The Way Ahead, directed by Carol Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1945.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1945!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1945 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Hale S Irwin: Joplin, Missouri -- PGA golfer (1974 US Open).
- John Derbyshire: British-American mathematician and political commentator.
- Claudio Lippi: Italian television presenter, actor and singer.
- Jon Peters: American film producer, and former hair stylist.
- Elliot Tanzer: American professional astrologer, teacher, lecturer and writer for many years, the author of "Starviews," a collection of astrological essays, meditation and metaphysics.
- Hale Irwin: American golfer and architect
- Ramon Jacinto: Filipino singer guitarist and businessman founded the Rajah Broadcasting Network
- Roger Lane-Nott: English admiral
- Bill Paterson: Scottish-English actor
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1945 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Bing Crosby (Xavier Cugat Orchestra) - You Belong To My Heart
- Dream (When You're Feeling Blue) - Frank Sinatra
- Johnnie Johnston - Laura
- Good, Good, Good (That's You-That's You) - Xavier Cugat & His Waldorf-Astoria Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?