Thursday 3 June 1971
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Brown Sugar by The Rolling Stones.
In UK Knock Three Times by Dawn was in the top 5 hits.
Kuroneko, directed by Kaneto Shind, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1971
while The Passions Of The Mind by Irving Stone was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1971.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1971!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1971 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Mark Parrish: Columbia, Maryland -- Canoeist (1996 Olympics).
- John Hodgman: American writer and comic, he may be best known to date for his role in a TV commercial for Apple computers in which he plays a PC (against Justin Long who represents Apple).
- Carl Everett: American baseball player.
- Gert Kullamäe: Estonian basketball player and coach.
- Ryo Narushima: Japanese actress.
- Heinz Hopf: German mathematician (Born 1894).
- Chicago Cubs' Ken Holtzman second no-hitter beats Cincinnati Reds, 1-0.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1971 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar
- Three Dog Night - Joy To The World
- The Honey Cone - Want Ads
- Ringo Starr - It Don't Come Easy
- Carpenters - Rainy Days And Mondays
- Aretha Franklin - Bridge Over Troubled Water
- Donny Osmond - Sweet And Innocent
- Jackson 5 - Never Can Say Goodbye
- Carole King - It's Too Late
- Lobo - Me And You And A Dog Named Boo
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?