Monday 3 June 1974
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alison McCreary and Ashaundai Smith.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Band On The Run by Paul McCartney.
In UK Sugar Baby Love by The Rubettes was in the top 5 hits.
Thriller: A Cruel Picture, directed by Alex Fridolinski, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1974
while Watership Down by Richard Adams was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Van Oekel's Discohoek.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Rebound or Spasim.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1974!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1974 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Alison McCreary: Florence, Alabama -- Miss America (Alabama-4th-1997).
- Ashaundai Smith: CFL receiver (Hamilton Tiger Cats).
- Bryan Still: Wide receiver (San Diego Chargers).
- Arianne Zucker: Soap Opera Actress.
- Kelly Jones: Welsh singer (Stereophonics).
- Yitzhak Rabin forms a new Israeli government
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1974 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paul McCartney - Band On The Run
- Ray Stevens - The Streak
- The Stylistics - You Make Me Feel Brand New
- Jackson 5 - Dancing Machine
- Gordon Lightfoot - Sundown
- Bo Donaldson & The Heywoods - Billy, Don't Be A Hero
- Joni Mitchell - Help Me
- Marvin Hamlisch - The Entertainer
- Maria Muldaur - Midnight At The Oasis
- The O'Jays - For The Love Of Money
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?