Tuesday 3 June 1975
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Thank God I'm A Country Boy by John Denver.
In UK Stand By Your Man by Tammy Wynette was in the top 5 hits.
Love and Death, directed by Woody Allen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1975
while The Moneychangers by Arthur Hailey was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1975.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1975!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1975 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Jose Molina: Puerto Rican-American baseball player.
- Jeff Soto: American painter and illustrator.
- Jamie Nails: Offensive tackle (Buffalo Bills).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1975 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- John Denver - Thank God I'm A Country Boy
- America - Sister Golden Hair
- Ace - How Long
- Grand Funk - Bad Time
- Chicago - Old Days
- Linda Ronstadt - When Will I Be Loved
- Freddy Fender - Before The Next Teardrop Falls
- Jessi Colter - I'm Not Lisa
- Major Harris - Love Won't Let Me Wait
- Elton John - Philadelphia Freedom
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?