Wednesday 3 June 1992
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Jump by Kris Kross.
In UK Please Don't Go by KWS was in the top 5 hits.
Patriot Games, directed by Phillip Noyce, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Jewels by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1992!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1992 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
Famous Birthdays:03 June
- Joan Lunden ordered to pay her ex-husband $18,000 a month support
- Aboriginal Land Rights are granted in Australia in Mabo v Queensland (1988), a case brought by Eddie Mabo.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Kris Kross - Jump
- Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
- I'll Be There (Live-Unplugged) - Mariah Carey
- En Vogue - My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
- Joe Public - Live And Learn
- Celine Dion - If You Asked Me To
- Sophie B. Hawkins - Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover
- TLC - Ain't 2 Proud To Beg
- Michael Jackson - In The Closet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?