Sunday 3 June 2007
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Makes Me Wonder by Maroon5.
The Man from Earth, directed by Richard Schenkman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2007.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 2007!
Which were the important events of 3 June 2007 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 03 June
- USS Carter Hall engages pirates after they board the Danish ship Danica White off the coast of Somalia.
- A Paramount Airlines helicopter crashes in Sierra Leone, killing 22 people, with reports of at least one survivor. (Reuters AlertNet)
- 2007 North Lebanon conflict: Soldiers and Islamist militants clash at a second Palestinian refugee camp in Lebanon. (BBC)
- A 6.4 magnitude earthquake strikes southern China near the Myanmar and Laos borders, causing casualties. (AFP via ABC)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?