Monday 3 March 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Hiawatha, directed by Hilde Hadges, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 3 March 1913 ?
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day
- Bulgaria - Liberation Day.
- Malawi - Martyr's Day.
- Hinamatsuri - Japanese celebration day for girls.
- Margaret Bonds: American pianist and composer (d. 1972).
- Harold Stone: American actor (d. 2005).
- Margaret AR Bonds: US pianist / composer / arranger.
- Roger Caillois: French essayist and author of sociological works who was a member of the French Academy, 1971.
- Ida B Wells-Barnett demonstrates for female suffrage in Washington DC.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- A Little Girl at Home - Harry Macdonough & Marguerite Dunlap
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?