Thursday 3 March 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Nut, directed by Theodore Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 3 March 1921 ?
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day
- Bulgaria - Liberation Day.
- Malawi - Martyr's Day.
- Hinamatsuri - Japanese celebration day for girls.
- Doc Paskowitz: American surfer and physician, who gave up practising medicine for a living and decided to become a professional surfer.
- Adone Stellin: Italian soccer/football player, he played for Udinese (1939-1941), Padua (1941-1942, 1945-1947), Bassano Virtus (1942-1943), Cormòns (1944), Genoa (1947-1948), Bari (1948-1951, 1952-1953), and Toma Jerseys (1951-1952).
- Claude Lepeu: French military officer in World War II, a second lieutenant, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
- : American surfer and physician (d. 2014).
- Diana Barrymore: American noted family, the daughter of John Barrymore and his second wife, Michael Strange.
- Diana Barrymore New York City: New York, actress (Nightmare, Lady Courageous, Fired Wife).
- Junior Parker: Arkansas, United States -- Blues vocalist / songwriter (Mystery Train)
- Paul Guimard: French writer known for combining his passion for writing with his love of the sea. His most famous work was Les Choses de la Vie, which was adapted to film, with a complete change of its ending, by Claude Sautet, with Romy Schneider and Michel Piccoli.
- Petrus Cuypers architect (Amsterdam museum): dies at age 93.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Fare Thee Honey Blues - Mamie Smith & Her Jazz Hounds
- I'm a Lonesome Little Raindrop - Frank Crumit
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?