Thursday 3 March 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Junior Parker and Diana Barrymore New York City.
The Nut, directed by Theodore Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 3 March 1921 ?
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day
- Bulgaria - Liberation Day.
- Malawi - Martyr's Day.
- Hinamatsuri - Japanese celebration day for girls.
- Junior Parker: Arkansas, United States -- Blues vocalist / songwriter (Mystery Train).
- Diana Barrymore New York City: New York, actress (Nightmare, Lady Courageous, Fired Wife).
- Diana Barrymore: American noted family, the daughter of John Barrymore and his second wife, Michael Strange.
- Paul Guimard: French writer known for combining his passion for writing with his love of the sea.
- Claude Lepeu: French military officer in World War II, a second lieutenant, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
- Doc Paskowitz: American surfer and physician, who gave up practising medicine for a living and decided to become a professional surfer. In 1972, he founded a surf camp run by his family, where campers could live alongside and surf with members of the Paskowitz family. He and his family have been referred to as the "First Family of Surfing".
- Adone Stellin: Italian soccer/football player, he played for Udinese (1939-1941), Padua (1941-1942, 1945-1947), Bassano Virtus (1942-1943), Cormòns (1944), Genoa (1947-1948), Bari (1948-1951, 1952-1953), and Toma Jerseys (1951-1952). He also played for the Italian national team in 1948.
- : American surfer and physician (d. 2014)
- Petrus Cuypers architect (Amsterdam museum): dies at age 93.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 3 March 1921
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Fare Thee Honey Blues - Mamie Smith & Her Jazz Hounds
- I'm a Lonesome Little Raindrop - Frank Crumit
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?