Tuesday 3 March 1931
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Henk Knol and Piet [van] Bambergen Dutch cabaretier (Mounties.
Dishonored, directed by Josef von Sternberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1931.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 March 1931!
Which were the important events of 3 March 1931 ?
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day
- Bulgaria - Liberation Day.
- Malawi - Martyr's Day.
- Hinamatsuri - Japanese celebration day for girls.
- Henk Knol: Dutch 2nd chamber member (PvdA).
- Piet [van] Bambergen Dutch cabaretier (Mounties: Sherlock Jones).
- Star Spangled Banner officially becomes US national anthem
- US President Herbert Hoover signs a resolution of Congress officially designating the "Star-Spangled Banner" as the National Anthem of the United States.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?