Tuesday 3 March 1931
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Henk Knol and Piet [van] Bambergen Dutch cabaretier (Mounties.
Dishonored, directed by Josef von Sternberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 March 1931!
Which were the important events of 3 March 1931 ?
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day
- Bulgaria - Liberation Day.
- Malawi - Martyr's Day.
- Hinamatsuri - Japanese celebration day for girls.
- Henk Knol: Dutch 2nd chamber member (PvdA).
- Piet [van] Bambergen Dutch cabaretier (Mounties: Sherlock Jones).
- Star Spangled Banner officially becomes US national anthem
- US President Herbert Hoover signs a resolution of Congress officially designating the "Star-Spangled Banner" as the National Anthem of the United States.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?