Tuesday 3 March 1953
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK Don't Let The Stars Get In Your Eyes by Perry Como & The Ramblers was in the top 5 hits.
Lili, directed by Charles Walters, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1953
while The Silver Chalice by Thomas B. Costain was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 March 1953!
Which were the important events of 3 March 1953 ?
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day
- Bulgaria - Liberation Day.
- Malawi - Martyr's Day.
- Hinamatsuri - Japanese celebration day for girls.
- Zico : Brazilian footballer.
- Adze Mixxe: American professional astrologer who worked full time doing business and personal consultations, as well as a syndicated radio program and a newspaper Sun Sign column.
- Aleksandr Viktorovich: Borodin in Russia; cosmonaut.
- Robyn Hitchcock: English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Soft Boys and Robyn Hitchcock and the Egyptians).
- Daniel Gluckstein: French Trotskyist politician who ran in the French presidential election of 2002 as the candidate of the Workers' Party (Parti des Travailleurs or PT).
- James J Jeffries: American heavyweight boxer (Born 1875).
- Boston Braves, who own Milwaukee minor league franchise, block Saint Louis Browns' attempt to shift their franchise to Milwaukee.
- Canadian Comet plane crashes at Karachi, 11 killed.
- A Canadian Pacific Airlines De Havilland Comet crashes in Karachi, Pakistan, killing 11.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1953 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?