Wednesday 3 March 1954
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK I See The Moon by The Stargazers was in the top 5 hits.
Creature from the Black Lagoon, directed by Jack Arnold, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Not As A Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1954.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 March 1954!
Which were the important events of 3 March 1954 ?
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day
- Bulgaria - Liberation Day.
- Malawi - Martyr's Day.
- Hinamatsuri - Japanese celebration day for girls.
- Christopher Hughes: Drummer.
- Merrick [Chris: Hughes]; rock drummer (Adam and The Ants).
- Keith Carlton Fergus in Temple: Texas, USA; PGA golfer (1995 Honda Classic-8th).
- Edouard Lock: Canadian dance choreographer (La La La Human Steps).
- Jorge Jose: Emiliano dos Santos Brazilian football referee (d. 1995).
- John Lilley: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Hooters)
- Édouard Lock: Moroccan-Canadian dancer and choreographer
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1954 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?