Wednesday 3 March 1965
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include A J Sager and A J Sager in Columbus.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to My Girl by The Temptations.
In UK It's Not Unusual by Tom Jones was in the top 5 hits.
The Train, directed by John Frankenheimer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while The Rector Of Justin by Louis Auchincloss was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Dim Dam Dom.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 March 1965!
Which were the important events of 3 March 1965 ?
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day
- Bulgaria - Liberation Day.
- Malawi - Martyr's Day.
- Hinamatsuri - Japanese celebration day for girls.
- A J Sager: Columbus, Ohio -- Pitcher (Detroit Tigers).
- A J Sager in Columbus: Ohio, USA; pitcher (Detroit Tigers).
- Dragan Stojkovic: Serbian footballer.
- Shura Wevill: British child of noted parents and premature death.
- Dragan Stojković: Serbian footballer and manager.
- Carlo Gatti: Composer, dies at 88.
- US performs nuclear test at Nevada Test Site.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Temptations - My Girl
- Gary Lewis and the Playboys - This Diamond Ring
- The Righteous Brothers - You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
- The Kingsmen - The Jolly Green Giant
- The Beatles - Eight Days A Week
- The Zombies - Tell Her No
- Roger Miller - King Of The Road
- Jewel Akens - The Birds And The Bees
- Gerry and the Pacemakers - Ferry Across The Mersey
- Petula Clark - Downtown
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?