Saturday 3 May 1902
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
The Mischievous Boys and the Washerwoman, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1902.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 3 May 1902 ?
- Saint Apostle James the Lesser
- Black Madonna of Cz?stochowa Queen and Protector of Poland (since April 1, 1656)
- Antonia and Alexander (martyrs of 313)
- Saint Emily Bicchiere (1238 - 1314
- Saints Eventius and Alexander, Saint Theodulus (martyrs of 119)
- Saint Ansfrid (c. 1008)
- Saint Alexander I
- Saint Apostle Philip
- Feast of the Finding of the Holy Cross, aka the Invention of the True Cross.
- Discoflux (Discordianism).
- Constitution Day in Poland and Japan.
- World Press Freedom Day.
- Saint Juvenalis (d. 376)
- Yan Le Quellec: France sport Champion.
- Walter Slezak: Austrian-American actor who won a Tony award and the N.Y.
- Alfred Kastler: French nuclear physicist who discovered and developed the methods for observing Hertzian Resonances in atoms.
- Jack Larue New York City: New York; actor (Lights Out, Mouthpiece, My Favorite Brunette).
- Hugo Friedhofer: composer.
- David R Capriles Cura?aos director of psychiatric: dies at age 64.
- 28th Kentucky Derby: Jimmy Winkfield on Alan-a-Dale wins in 2:08.75.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1902?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?