Monday 3 May 1915
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Eagle's Nest, directed by Edwin Arden, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1915.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 3 May 1915 ?
- Saint Apostle James the Lesser
- Black Madonna of Cz?stochowa Queen and Protector of Poland (since April 1, 1656)
- Antonia and Alexander (martyrs of 313)
- Saint Emily Bicchiere (1238 - 1314
- Saints Eventius and Alexander, Saint Theodulus (martyrs of 119)
- Saint Ansfrid (c. 1008)
- Saint Alexander I
- Saint Apostle Philip
- Feast of the Finding of the Holy Cross, aka the Invention of the True Cross.
- Discoflux (Discordianism).
- Constitution Day in Poland and Japan.
- World Press Freedom Day.
- Saint Juvenalis (d. 376)
- Richard Lippold: American sculptor, known for his geometric constructions using wire as a medium.
- Evencio Castellanos: composer.
- Stu Hart: Canadian wrestler and trainer founded Stampede Wrestling (d. 2003).
- The poem In Flanders Fields is written by Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- There's a Little Spark of Love Still Burning - Henry Burr
- Love's Dream After the Ball - Venetian Trio
- The Song of Songs - Grace Kerns
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?