Sunday 3 May 1992
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Jump by Kris Kross.
In UK Deeply Dippy by Right Said Fred was in the top 5 hits.
FernGully: The Last Rainforest, directed by Bill Kroyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Pelican Brief by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Mr. Wakefield's Crusade.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Air Support or Bio-Hazard Battle Crying: Aseimei Sensou.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 3 May 1992 ?
- Saint Apostle James the Lesser
- Black Madonna of Cz?stochowa Queen and Protector of Poland (since April 1, 1656)
- Antonia and Alexander (martyrs of 313)
- Saint Emily Bicchiere (1238 - 1314
- Saints Eventius and Alexander, Saint Theodulus (martyrs of 119)
- Saint Ansfrid (c. 1008)
- Saint Alexander I
- Saint Apostle Philip
- Feast of the Finding of the Holy Cross, aka the Invention of the True Cross.
- Discoflux (Discordianism).
- Constitution Day in Poland and Japan.
- World Press Freedom Day.
- Saint Juvenalis (d. 376)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 03 May
- Beverly Hills 90210 Gabrielle Carteris marries Charles Isaacs
- Danielle Ammaccapane wins LPGA Centel Golf Classic.
- Sandra Palmer wins LPGA Centel Senior Golf Challenge.
- Ohio Glory wins first WLAF game (after six losses), beat Frankfurt 20-17.
- New York Mets' player Eddie Murray is 24th to hit 400 homeruns.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 3 May 1992
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Kris Kross - Jump
- Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last
- Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
- Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
- En Vogue - My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)
- TLC - Ain't 2 Proud To Beg
- Mariah Carey - Make It Happen
- Joe Public - Live And Learn
- Ugly Kid Joe - Everything About You
- Richard Marx - Hazard
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?