Wednesday 3 May 1995
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Arden Rose and Luke Brooks.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan.
In UK Dreamer by Livin' Joy was in the top 5 hits.
A Little Princess, directed by Alfonso Cuarn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while The Rainmaker by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Father Ted.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Absolute Zero or Earthworm Jim 2.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 3 May 1995 ?
- Saint Apostle James the Lesser
- Black Madonna of Cz?stochowa Queen and Protector of Poland (since April 1, 1656)
- Antonia and Alexander (martyrs of 313)
- Saint Emily Bicchiere (1238 - 1314
- Saints Eventius and Alexander, Saint Theodulus (martyrs of 119)
- Saint Ansfrid (c. 1008)
- Saint Alexander I
- Saint Apostle Philip
- Feast of the Finding of the Holy Cross, aka the Invention of the True Cross.
- Discoflux (Discordianism).
- Constitution Day in Poland and Japan.
- World Press Freedom Day.
- Saint Juvenalis (d. 376)
- Arden Rose: YouTube Star.
- Luke Brooks: YouTube Star.
- Jai Brooks: YouTube Star.
- Celeste Buckingham: Pop Singer.
- Ivan Bukavshin: Russian chess player (d. 2016).
- Michael Horden: Actor (Fool, Green Man, Scoop), dies at 83.
- My Thing of Love opens at Beck Theater NYC for 16 performances
- David Bell debuts for the Cleveland Indians (third generation player, Gus and Buddy).
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?