Friday 3 May 2002
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ryder Beer .
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Foolish by Ashanti.
In UK Unchained Melody by Gareth Gates was in the top 5 hits.
Unfaithful, directed by Adrian Lyne, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while The Villa by Nora Roberts was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Signing Time!.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Deadly Dozen: Pacific Theater or The Invincible Iron Man.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 3 May 2002 ?
- Saint Apostle James the Lesser
- Black Madonna of Cz?stochowa Queen and Protector of Poland (since April 1, 1656)
- Antonia and Alexander (martyrs of 313)
- Saint Emily Bicchiere (1238 - 1314
- Saints Eventius and Alexander, Saint Theodulus (martyrs of 119)
- Saint Ansfrid (c. 1008)
- Saint Alexander I
- Saint Apostle Philip
- Feast of the Finding of the Holy Cross, aka the Invention of the True Cross.
- Discoflux (Discordianism).
- Constitution Day in Poland and Japan.
- World Press Freedom Day.
- Saint Juvenalis (d. 376)
- Evgeny Svetlanov: Russian composer and pianist (Born 1928).
- A military MiG-21 aircraft crashes into the Bank of Rajasthan in India, killing eight.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?