Friday 3 November 1905
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1905!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1905 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Jean Coliez: Longwy physician.
- Lois Jones: American painter and academic (d. 1998).
- Arthur Young: French-American physicist and the inventor of the Bell 47D1 Helicopter.
- Lois Mailou Jones: US painter (Peasants on Parade).
- William Donald Campbell: Diarist / ornithologist.
- Czar Nicholas II of Russia signs a document of amnesty for political prisoners.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1905 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- What You Goin' to Do When De Rent Comes 'Round? - Arthur Collins
- Grandfather's Clock - Haydn Quartet
- The Old Folks at Home (Swanee River) - Louise Homer
- Down Where the Silv'ry Mohawk Flows - Harry Anthony
- Turkey in the Straw Medley - Vess Ossman
- Barn Dance in Dixie - Len Spencer
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 3 November 1905 and get them!