Sunday 3 November 1918
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bob Feller pitcher (Cleveland Indian and Russell B.
Little Women, directed by Harley Knoles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1918!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1918 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Bob Feller pitcher (Cleveland Indian: three no-hitters).
- Russell B: Long (Democrat-Senator-Louisiana).
- Elizabeth P Hoisington: American Brigadier General (d. 2007).
- Raimon Panikkar: Spanish theologian (d. 2010).
- Claude Barma: French-Italian director and screenwriter, and an early creator of French television programmes.
- Bob Feller: American sailor baseball player and sportscaster (d. 2010)
- Elizabeth Hoisington: American general (d. 2007)
- Russell Long: American lieutenant lawyer and politician (d. 2003)
- Dean Riesner: American film and television writer (Born 1918)
- Aleksandr Mikhailovich Lyapunov: Russian scientist (Born 1857).
- Poland proclaims independence from Russia after WW I.
- Austro-Hungarian Empire dissolves.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Love's Garden of Roses - John McCormack
- When Uncle Joe Steps into France - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- The Lost Chord - Alma Gluck
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?