Monday 3 November 1919
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bert Freed and Jesus Blasco.
Blind Husbands, directed by Erich Stroheim, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1919!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1919 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Bert Freed: NYC, New York -- Actor (Rufe-Shane).
- Jesus Blasco: Spanish comic book author (d. 1995).
- Ludovic Kennedy: Scottish playwright, naval historian, librarian, editor and TV personality.
- Jesús Blasco: Spanish author and illustrator (d. 1995).
- Květa Legátová: Czech author (d. 2012).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1919 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Breeze (Blow My Baby Back to Me) - American Quartet
- Mandy - Shannon Four
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?