Tuesday 3 November 1931
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
The Champ, directed by Wallace Beery, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1931!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1931 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Gilles Fournel: France Writer.
- Monica Vitti: Italian leading lady internationally in demand throughout the '60s and the '70s.
- Monica Vitti [Ceciarelli]: Rome, Italy -- Actress (Tigers in Lipstick).
- Thomas Cruikshank: American legal accountant and CEO of Halliburton, a company that sells oil field services along with engineering and construction services.
- Yon Hyong-muk: North Korean soldier and politician 7th Premier of North Korea (d. 2005).
- Rudolf W Canne: Fries playwright (Peaske), dies at 60.
- 1st commercially produced synthetic rubber manufactured
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 3 November 1931 and get them!