Friday 3 November 1933
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Aneta Corsaut in Hutchinson and Louis W.
The Prizefighter and the Lady, directed by W.S. Van Dyke, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1933!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1933 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Aneta Corsaut in Hutchinson: Kansas, USA; actress (Helen Crump - Andy Griffith Show).
- Louis W: Sullivan; US Secretary of Health and Human Services (1989-).
- Michael Dukakis: American lawyer and politician, Governor of Massachusetts and the Democratic Presidential Candidate in 1988.
- Amartya Sen: Indian economist who since 1972 has taught and worked in the United Kingdom and the United States.
- John Barry: English-American composer and conductor (d. 2011).
- Ken Berry: American actor singer and dancer
- Jeremy Brett: Actor (Sherlock Holmes, Freddie-My Fair Lady)
- Aneta Corsaut: American actress (Born 1933)
- Emile Roux: French physician, bacteriologist and immunologist who was one of the closest collaborators of Louis Pasteur, a co-founder of the Pasteur Institute and responsible for the Institute's production of the anti-diphtheria serum, the first effective therapy for this disease.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?