Saturday 3 November 1934
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ruma Guha Thakurta and Leslie McGraw.
The Trail Beyond, directed by Robert Bradbury, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1934!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1934 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Ruma Guha Thakurta: Indian singer and actress.
- Leslie McGraw: American civil engineer and CEO of Fluor, a giant engineering company.
- Kenneth Baker: Baron Baker of Dorking English poet and politician Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster.
- Hans Janmaat: Dutch businessman educator and politician (d. 2002).
- Although Lou Gehrig wins Triple Crown, Mickey Cochrane wins AL MVP
- Dizzy Dean chosen as NL MVP
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?