Sunday 3 November 1935
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
A Night at the Opera, directed by Sam Wood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1935!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1935 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Ingrid Rüütel: Estonian philologist and academic 3rd First Lady of Estonia.
- Frank Cook: British politician and Member of Parliament, returned by General Election 6/11/1987.
- Kitei Son runs world record marathon (2:26:42)
- George II of Greece regains his throne through a popular plebiscite.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?